Patient Services Coordinator
Health Center Staff · Cape Coral, FL
My Health Onsite operates onsite and near-site health and wellness centers. We deliver advanced personalized work-site healthcare solutions to employers that enhance patient engagement while proactively improving health outcomes. Our medical team takes time to build strong relationships. No one is rushed in and out, and no one is a "number." Patients may access a range of medical services including x-ray, an onsite pharmacy, wellness services, treatment for acute illnesses and chronic conditions. Our programs go beyond caring for the sick and injured - we make prevention our number one goal.
Responsible for managing all aspects of the front desk, including greeting patients, managing patient flow, scheduling appointments, and entering/managing data in the EMR. Must be patient focused, demonstrating exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 9am 6pm
- Cheerfully greet and check in patients
- Maintain patient confidence and ensure confidentiality of patient care information
- Coordination and tracking release and request for patient medical records
- Coordination and tracking of patient referrals to outside imaging and medical providers
- Review daily and weekly patient schedules for accurate appointment times and providers
- Prepare correspondence between medical providers and patients
- Provide information and assistance to patients
- Perform general office duties such as scheduling appointments, answering phone, scanning and faxing
- High School Diploma
- Prior experience in medical setting and with an EMR
- Working knowledge of medical terminology
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong knowledge of computer systems including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff and patients using excellent written and verbal skills
- Friendly personality and ability to work well as a team member
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Generous Paid Time Off & Holidays
My Health Onsite is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.
Get the word out!
Get a trackable link to share anywhere.
Get Job Link
Cape Coral, FL
Health Center Staff