This job is archived
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Ask Us Why 96% Of Our Patients Recommend Us To Others Who Need Care
Ask Us Why Our Employee Engagement Survey Scores Are So High
Springstone is a leading provider of high quality behavioral health care services in numerous markets throughout the United States. Springstone fulfills its mission of Changing People's Lives by building and operating innovative behavioral health care hospitals and outpatient locations that feature attractive design, nurturing environments, quality programming, and a patient-centric approach that delivers superior outcomes.
We are seeking compassionate people who want to join us in providing high quality care to patients suffering from mental illness and addiction. Our employees are highly engaged and perform meaningful work everyday. Interested? Search our current openings listed below.
Position: Rock Springs-Utilization Review Specialist Location: Georgetown, TX Job Id: 3723 # of Openings: 1
Utilization Review Specialist
(PRN position available)
Rock Springs is a 72-bed behavioral hospital located just north of Austin, TX in Georgetown, TX. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults and their families. At Rock Springs we are dedicated to Changing Peoples Lives.
The Utilization Review department plays an essential role in helping fulfill our mission of Changing Peoples Lives. Utilization Review team members advocate on behalf of our patients to managed care providers for necessary treatment. As a Utilization Review Specialist, you will accurately and timely complete utilization review activities.
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
A Comprehensive Benefit package is offered to Full and Part time team members
- Facilitate clinical pertinence reviews on all admissions and continued stays
- Actively Communicate with interdisciplinary team members to acquire information and give updates on authorizations
- Advocates on behalf of the patients with substance abuse, dual diagnosis, or psychiatric disorder and reviews with external assigned managed care organization reviewers for certification of insurance benefits through the patient's stay
- Ensure all pre-certifications are completed for inpatient and outpatient services
- Attends daily treatment team meetings in assigned inpatient unit, and weekly treatment team for outpatient services
- Interface with managed care organizations, external reviews, and other payers
- Computer proficiency, ability to multi-task, and experience working with treatment team models
- Ability to work autonomously, with excellent communication between providers and clinicians
- Current encumbered clinical licensure strongly prefer (RN, LVN, LPC, LMSW, LCSW, LMFT)
- CPR and CPI Certification within 30 day of employment
- Previous utilization review experience in a psychiatric healthcare facility and/or inpatient experience required
- Anticipated date of hire 01/02/2018