DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Ask Us Why 96% Of Our Patients Recommend Us To Others Who Need Care
Ask Us Why Our Employee Engagement Survey Scores Are So High
Springstone is a leading provider of high quality behavioral health care services in numerous markets throughout the United States. Springstone fulfills its mission of Changing People's Lives by building and operating innovative behavioral health care hospitals and outpatient locations that feature attractive design, nurturing environments, quality programming, and a patient-centric approach that delivers superior outcomes.
We are seeking compassionate people who want to join us in providing high quality care to patients suffering from mental illness and addiction. Our employees are highly engaged and perform meaningful work everyday. Interested? Search our current openings listed below.
Position: Rainier Springs - Outpatient Manager Location: Vancouver, WA Job Id: 3677 # of Openings: 1
Rainier Springs is a 72-bed behavioral hospital located near Vancouver, WA. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families.
The Outpatient department plays an essential role in helping fulfill our mission of "Changing People's Lives". Outpatient team members directly affect the care and treatment our patients receive in the outpatient setting. As Outpatient Manager oversee the officer operations of the programs assigned. So, do you have what it takes to become part of a team dedicated to Changing People's Lives?
So, do you have what it takes to become part of a team dedicated to Changing People's Lives?
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
A Comprehensive Benefit package offered to Full and Part time team members
- Manager ensures that office operations and programing in the outpatient department operate efficiently and professionally while providing a high standard of customer satisfaction.
- Manager ensures outpatient programs are compliant with all laws, rules and regulations of federal and state licensing agencies, as well as TJC standards for quality care.
- Monitors patient volumes and quality of care to identify areas for improvement. Manager oversees the work performance of the non-clinical outpatient staff.
- Familiar with a variety of concepts and practices in relationship to the field.
- Demonstrates the ability to problem-solve and make day to day decisions regarding department operations. Leads and directs the work of others while reporting to the department head
- Will be required to carry a case load on top of managerial duties.
- CPR certification and Crisis Prevention Training (CPI) within 30 days.
- Must have a valid WA State Chemical Dependency and/or Mental Health license.
- Previous experience on an inpatient unit preferred.
- Must have clerical experience.