This job is archived
Triangle Springs is a 77-bed behavioral hospital located in Raleigh, NC. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Triangle Springs we are dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®
The Outpatient department plays an essential role in helping fulfill our mission of “Changing People’s Lives®”. Outpatient team members directly affect the care and treatment our patients receive in the outpatient setting. As an Outpatient Therapist, you are responsible for clinical treatment for patients receiving treatment for psychiatric, and substance abuse issues as an outpatient. Our team drives a “Clinical First” attitude to help fulfill our mission of “Changing People’s Lives®”. Our therapists utilize an evidence base approach to meet the individual needs of our patients. Our patient centric approach delivers superior outcomes for outpatients. So, do you have what it takes to become part of a team dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®?
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- Student Loan Debt Payment Program
- Daily Pay - We’ve partnered with DailyPay, a voluntary benefit to offer employees access to their pay on their own schedule
- Responsible for providing psychotherapy and counseling therapies including group, individual and family therapy for patients suffering from psychiatric and substance abuse issues.
- Works with multi-disciplinary team to develop individualized plan of care.
- Ensure accurate and timely patient documentation
- Master’s degree in social work or counseling or relevant state licensure required.
- State Licensure per state requirements
- CPR and CPI Certification within 30 day of employment
- Prior work with psychiatric and chemical dependency patients.