Carrollton Springs Changes McKinney Outpatient Partial Hospitalization (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP) are therapeutic and recovery-focused programs offered as a day program or an evening program to support adults who must maintain their work, school, or family schedule. We offer on-site therapy along with Solution-Focused Therapy and Mindfulness Training to our patients. We are seeking a Master level therapist to join our team! At Carrollton Springs we are dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- Responsible for providing psychotherapy and counseling therapies including group, individual and family therapy for patients suffering from psychiatric and substance abuse issues. Ensures accurate and timely patient documentation.
- Ensure accurate and timely patient documentation
- Master’s degree in social work or counseling or relevant state licensure required.
- State Licensure per state requirements
- CPR and CPI Certification within 30 day of employment
- Prior work with psychiatric and chemical dependency patients.