We are currently offering a $2,500 Sign-On Bonus for a PRN commitment
Columbus Springs Dublin is a 72-bed behavioral hospital located near Dublin, Ohio. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Columbus Springs Dublin we are dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®.
As a Therapist, you will be a member of the clinical services team at Columbus Springs Dublin. Our team drives a “Clinical First” attitude to help fulfill our mission of “Changing People’s Lives®”. Our therapists utilize an evidence base approach to meet the individual needs of our patients. Our model includes group, family and individual therapy. As a therapist, you will work closely with all departments to provide an exceptional experience for each patient, their family and support systems. Our patient centric approach delivers superior outcomes for inpatients and outpatients.
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- Provide Psychotherapy and counseling therapies to patients suffering from psychiatric and substance abuse disorders. Therapies include group, individual and family.
- Ensure accurate and timely patient documentation
- Master’s Degree in Social Work or Counseling or relevant licensure in state of practice.
- Current unencumbered state licensure per state requirements
- CPR and CPI Certification within 30 day of employment and prior to patient contact.
- Prior work with psychiatric and chemical dependency patients.