Denver Springs is a 96-bed behavioral hospital located outside Denver, Colorado in Englewood/Parker, Colorado. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Denver Springs we are dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®
The Outpatient department plays an essential role in helping fulfill our mission of “Changing People’s Lives®”. Outpatient team members directly affect the care and treatment our patients receive in the outpatient setting. As an Outpatient Therapist, you are responsible for clinical treatment for patients receiving treatment for psychiatric, and substance abuse issues as an outpatient. Our team drives a “Clinical First” attitude to help fulfill our mission of “Changing People’s Lives®”. Our therapists utilize an evidence base approach to meet the individual needs of our patients. Our patient centric approach delivers superior outcomes for outpatients. So, do you have what it takes to become part of a team dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®?
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- Responsible for providing psychotherapy and counseling therapies including group, individual and family therapy for patients suffering from psychiatric and substance abuse issues. Ensures accurate and timely patient documentation.
- Ensure accurate and timely patient documentation
Compensation and Benefits:
Salary/Hourly: $ 25.00 - $ 31.00
- Master’s degree in social work or counseling or relevant state licensure required.
- State Licensure per state requirements
- CPR and CPI Certification within 30 day of employment
- Prior work with psychiatric and chemical dependency patients.