PRN Inpatient/Outpatient Therapist
Sycamore Springs is a 48 bed behavioral hospital located in Lafayette, IN. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Sycamore Springs we are dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®.
As a Therapist, you will be a member of the clinical services team at Sycamore Springs. Our team drives a “Clinical First” attitude to help fulfill our mission of “Changing People’s Lives®”. Our therapists utilize an evidence base approach to meet the individual needs of our patients. Our model includes group, family and individual therapy. As a therapist, you will work closely with all departments to provide an exceptional experience for each patient, their family and support systems. Our patient centric approach delivers superior outcomes for inpatients and outpatients.
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- Responsible for providing psychotherapy and counseling therapies including group, individual and family therapy for patients suffering from psychiatric and substance abuse issues. Ensures accurate and timely patient documentation.
- Ensure accurate and timely patient documentation
- Master’s degree in social work or counseling or relevant state licensure required.
- State Licensure per state requirements
- CPR and CPI Certification within 30 day of employment
- Prior work with psychiatric and chemical dependency patients.