Copper Springs is a 72 bed behavioral hospital located in Avondale,AZ. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Copper Springs we are dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®.
Child and Adolescent PHP/IOP Therapist:
Copper Springs offers Partial Hospitalization (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient (IOP) programs for children and adolescents, ages 13 through 17. Changes- Copper Springs is a therapeutic focused program offered as a day program, some of the services we offer include Psychotherapy, psychoeducational and process groups, family and group therapy, and medication management. We are seeking a master level therapist with child and adolescent experience to join our team.
Adult Outpatient PHP/IOP Therapist:
The Outpatient Partial Hospitalization (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP). Changes - Copper Springs is a therapeutic and recovery-focused program offered as a day program or an evening program to support adults who must maintain their work, school, or family schedule. We offer supervised, medication management, on-site therapy along with Solution-Focused Therapy and Mindfulness Training to our patients. We are seeking a Master level therapist to join our team!
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- Responsible for providing psychotherapy and counseling therapies including group, individual and family therapy for patients suffering from psychiatric and substance abuse issues.
- Works with multi-disciplinary team to develop individualized plan of care.
- Ensure accurate and timely patient documentation
- Master’s degree in social work or counseling or relevant state licensure required.
- State Licensure per state requirements
- CPR and CPI Certification within 30 day of employment
- Prior work with psychiatric and chemical dependency patients.