This job is archived
Changes is our Child and Adolescent PHP/IOP facility located in Richmond, Texas. At Westpark Springs-Changes we are dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®.
Child and Adolescent PHP/IOP Therapist:
Changes-Westpark Springs is a therapeutic focused program offered as a day program, some of the services we offer include Psychotherapy, psychoeducational and process groups, family and group therapy, and medication management. We are seeking a master level therapist with child and adolescent experience to join our team.
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- Responsible for providing psychotherapy and counseling therapies including group, individual and family therapy for patients suffering from psychiatric and substance abuse issues.
- Works with multi-disciplinary team to develop individualized plan of care.
- Ensure accurate and timely patient documentation
- Master’s degree in social work or counseling or relevant state licensure required.
- State Licensure per state requirements
- CPR and CPI Certification within 30 day of employment
- Experience with child and adolescent population preferred
- Prior work with psychiatric and chemical dependency patients.