Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Are you looking to join a growing company whose mission is to help others? Springstone, Inc. is an innovative and expanding specialty hospital company that develops and operates private hospitals that treat mental illness and substance abuse. Our newly constructed, contemporary hospitals bring evidenced-based treatment to undeserved communities throughout the United States. Our call center is located in downtown Louisville, Kentucky and we are currently adding a new position for a full-time, third shift phone counselor.
This position requires the ability and passion to provide high quality, prompt and caring employee assistance and crisis services. This is a full-time counseling position, working 2nd shift, that requires working some weekends and holidays. Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- The phone counselor takes calls from those seeking assistance from our behavioral health hospitals and refers them to the proper resources.
- The counselor addresses crisis calls in a professional manner and uses stabilization techniques to address caller issues.
- Communicates effectively with hospital staff members in the locations where the patient will be further assisted.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Social Work, or a related field.
- Experience with case management and crisis intervention a plus.
Springstone is a leading provider of high quality behavioral health services in numerous markets throughout the United States. The name Springstone represents the possibilities of hope and renewal anchored by a solid and secure foundation. Springstone fulfills its mission of Changing People's Lives® by:
Engaging our employees through meaningful work that strengthens individuals, fami...