We have a special culture at Springstone and our vision is Changing People’s Lives®. We work every day to fulfill that vision by building and operating innovative behavioral hospitals and outpatient locations that feature attractive design, nurturing environments, quality programming and a patient-centric approach that delivers superior outcomes. At Springstone, we believe each employee can make a difference.
We are seeking PRN Telemedicine Therapists to work virtually with our Outpatient Partial Hospitalization (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP). The PHP/IOP is a therapeutic and recovery-focused program offered as a day program or an evening program to support adults who must maintain their work, school, or family schedule. We offer supervised, medication management, and therapy along with Solution-Focused Therapy and Mindfulness Training to our patients. We are seeking a Master level therapist to join our team in a virtual environment!
- Daily Pay - We’ve partnered with DailyPay, a voluntary benefit to offer employees access to their pay on their own schedule
- Responsible for providing psychotherapy and counseling therapies including group, individual and family therapy for patients suffering from psychiatric and substance abuse issues.
- Works with multi-disciplinary team to develop individualized plan of care.
- Ensure accurate and timely patient documentation
- Master’s degree in social work or counseling or relevant state licensure required.
- State Licensure per state requirements
- Wired Cable or DSL connection is required. Home WiFi is allowed as long as it provides suitable bandwidth to maintain a proper connection to Springstone technologies.
- Prior work with psychiatric and chemical dependency patients.