This job is archived
$3,000 Sign on Bonus for Qualifying Applicants
Changes Highland Springs is an outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Changes Highland Springs we are dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®.
Child and Adolescent PHP/IOP Therapist:
Changes Highland Springs offers Partial Hospitalization (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient (IOP) programs for children and adolescents, ages through 17. Changes- Highland Springs is a therapeutic focused program offered as a day program, some of the services we offer include Psychotherapy, psychoeducational and process groups, family and group therapy, and medication management. We are seeking a master level therapist with child and adolescent experience to join our team.
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- Responsible for providing psychotherapy and counseling therapies including group, individual and family therapy for patients suffering from psychiatric and substance abuse issues.
- Works with multi-disciplinary team to develop individualized plan of care.
- Ensure accurate and timely patient documentation.
- Master’s degree in social work or counseling or relevant state licensure required.
- State Licensure per state requirements.
- CPR and CPI Certification within 30 day of employment.
- Prior work with psychiatric and chemical dependency patients.