$8,000 Sign-On Bonus
Brentwood Springs is a 48-bed behavioral hospital located near Evansville, IN. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Brentwood Springs we are dedicated to Changing People’s Lives.®
The Assessment department plays an essential role in helping fulfill our mission of “Changing People’s Lives®”. Assessment team members assess the needs of walk-in and phone callers and completes initial psychiatric assessment on patients seeking treatment. As an Assessment Supervisor, you will ensure a comprehensive assessment and quality therapeutic care to patients seeking treatment of substance abuse, dual diagnosis or psychiatric or emotional disorders. So, do you have what it takes to become part of a team dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®?
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- The responsibility of the Manager is to perform the evaluation and admission process in conjunction with the on-call physician.
- Assists the Director of Assessment in directing all department activities and monitoring the quality of services provided.
- Master’s degree in social work or counseling required, RN licensure may be used in place of master’s degree or per state regulations.
- Current unencumbered clinical social work or counseling license. RN license may be accepted.
- Valid driver’s license and a favorable Motor Vehicle Report (MVR), along with proof of insurance when using own auto.
- CPR and CPI certified within 30 days.
- The ability to meet typing keyboard expectations.
- Must be able to work evenings & weekends. Position will be (4) 10-hour shifts/weekly.
- Prior experience in a psychiatric healthcare facility.
- Prior supervisor experience preferred.
- Must have strong clinical assessment skills.