Recreation Therapist (PRN)
Must be licensed LRT/CTRS
Triangle Springs is a 77-bed behavioral hospital located in Raleigh, NC. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults and their families. At Triangle Springs, we are dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®
As an Activities Therapist, you will be a member of the clinical services team at Triangle Springs. Our team drives a “Clinical First” attitude to help fulfill our mission of “Changing People’s Lives®”. Our Recreation Therapists utilize an approved recreation program to assist patients in developing interpersonal relationships to further develop confidence needed to participate in-group activities. Our patient centric approach delivers superior outcomes for our patients.
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- Develop a plan of care with specific and measurable goals, objectives, and interventions defining actions unique to each patient’s needs.
- Contribute to treatment planning with feedback to nursing and program staff to achieve therapeutic interventions.
- Provides direction to nursing staff regarding activity related groups.
- Attends to all treatment teams with input into patient’s Activity Therapy goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institute in Recreational, Music or Art Therapy or similar field
- Licensure or certification per state of practice guidelines
- CPR and CPI Certification within 30 day of employment
- Previous experience in a psychiatric health care facility, with direct experience working with chemical dependency, dual diagnosis, psychiatric and geriatric patients preferred.