Rock Springs is a 72-bed behavioral hospital located in Georgetown just north of Austin, TX. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Rock Springs we are dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®.
The Outpatient department plays an essential role in helping fulfill our mission of “Changing People’s Lives®”. Outpatient team members directly affect the care and treatment our patients receive in the outpatient setting. As a Director of Outpatient, you are responsible for all clinical treatment programs for patients receiving treatment for psychiatric, and substance abuse issues as an outpatient.
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- Ensure your team accurately and timely completes clinical treatment programs and activities
- Supervises family and group counseling and develops, implements, and supervises a variety of therapeutic treatment modalities/processes
- Oversees discharge planning to ensure an optimal post hospital transition
- Responsible for ensuring that clinical documentation is current and accurate and meets all regulatory and other standards
- Master’s Degree in Social Work/Social Services
- Current unencumbered clinical social work or counseling licensure and valid driver’s license
- CPR and CPI Certification within 30 day of employment
- Previous experience in inpatient healthcare required. Knowledge of psychiatric and chemical dependency treatment principles required