Mental Health and Addiction Counselor/Therapist at Alpine Health
Alpine Health is an affiliate of Sycamore Springs located in Lafayette, IN. Alpine Health provides comprehensive mental health and substance abuse treatment for people in our region, offering seamless access to multi-disciplinary providers. Our integrated psychiatric healthcare team consists of psychiatrists, clinical psychologists, licensed clinical social workers and nurse practitioners, who are dedicated to providing compassionate care and support for patients and their families.
The Outpatient department plays an essential role in helping fulfill our mission of “Changing People’s Lives®”. Outpatient team members directly affect the care and treatment our patients receive in the outpatient setting. As an Outpatient Therapist, you are responsible for clinical treatment for patients receiving treatment for psychiatric, and substance abuse issues as an outpatient. Our team drives a “Clinical First” attitude to help fulfill our mission of “Changing People’s Lives®”. Our therapists utilize an evidence base approach to meet the individual needs of our patients. Our patient centric approach delivers superior outcomes for outpatients. So, do you have what it takes to become part of a team dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®?
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
A Comprehensive Benefit package is offered to Full and Part time team membersPosition Details
- Responsible for providing psychotherapy and counseling therapies including individual and family therapy for patients suffering from psychiatric and substance abuse issues.
- Works with multi-disciplinary team to develop individualized plan of care.
- Ensure accurate and timely patient documentation
- Master’s degree in social work or counseling or relevant state licensure required.
- State Licensure per state requirements
- CPR and CPI Certification within 30 day of employment
- Prior work with psychiatric and chemical dependency patients.