This job is archived
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
A Comprehensive Benefits package is offered to Full and Part time team members
- Develop a plan of care with specific and measurable goals, objectives, and interventions defining actions unique to each patient’s needs.
- Contribute to treatment planning with feedback to nursing and program staff to achieve therapeutic interventions.
- Provides direction to nursing staff regarding activity related groups.
- Attends to all treatment teams with input into patient’s Activity Therapy goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institute in Recreational, Music or Art Therapy or similar field
- Licensure or certification per state of practice guidelines, CTRS
- CPR and CPI Certification within 30 days of employment
- Previous experience in a psychiatric health care facility, with direct experience working with chemical dependency, dual diagnosis, psychiatric and geriatric patients preferred.