Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Lead Therapist Position Now Available
Mesa Springs is a 72-bed behavioral hospital located near Ft. Worth, TX The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Mesa Springs we are dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®, 99% of our patients recommend treatment at Mesa Springs *
As a Lead Therapist, you will be a member of the clinical services team at Mesa Springs. Our team drives a “Clinical First” attitude to help fulfill our mission of “Changing People’s Lives®”. Our therapists utilize an evidence base approach to meet the individual needs of our patients. Our model includes group, family and individual therapy. As a therapist, you will work closely with all departments to provide an exceptional experience for each patient, their family and support systems. Our patient centric approach delivers superior outcomes for inpatients and outpatients.
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
A Comprehensive Benefit package is offered to Full and Part time team members
- Provide Psychotherapy and counseling therapies to patients suffering from psychiatric and substance abuse disorders. Therapies include group, individual and family.
- Ensure accurate and timely patient documentation
- Lead Therapist supervises individual and group counseling and oversees responsibility for training new staff to ensure clinical documentation is current and accurate and meets all regulatory and other standards.
- Lead Therapist will assist with monitoring and coaching relating to accurate and timely completion of documentation and assists with coordinating coverage of shifts.
- Lead Therapist will help to disseminate information from the DCS and/or other management to therapists when assigned as needed.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work or Counseling
- State Licensure
- CPR and CPI Certification within 30 day of employment
- Prior work with psychiatric and chemical dependency patients.
*Source: Mental Health Outcomes: Patient Satisfaction Survey 2016
Springstone is a leading provider of high quality behavioral health services in numerous markets throughout the United States. The name Springstone represents the possibilities of hope and renewal anchored by a solid and secure foundation. Springstone fulfills its mission of Changing People's Lives® by:
Engaging our employees through meaningful work that strengthens individuals, fami...