Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Sycamore Springs - Changes, Child & Adolescent Therapist (8a7883a9676d0ff7016785aaf3315292)
Child and Adolescent Therapist Position
Part-time position (approximately 20 hour/week)
Changes is an affiliate of Sycamore Springs located in Lafayette, IN. Changes offers outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adolescents and their families. At Changes we are dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®,
As a Therapist, you will be a member of the clinical services team. Our team drives a “Clinical First” attitude to help fulfill our mission of “Changing People’s Lives®”. Our therapists utilize an evidence based approach to meet the individual needs of our patients. Our model includes group, family and individual therapy. As a therapist, you will work closely with all departments to provide an exceptional experience for each patient, their family and support systems. Our patient centric approach delivers superior outcomes for patients and families.
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- A Comprehensive Benefit package is offered to Full and Part time team members
- Provide Psychotherapy and counseling therapies to patients suffering from psychiatric and substance abuse disorders. Therapies include group, individual and family.
- Ensure accurate and timely patient documentation
- Master’s Degree in Social Work or Counseling
- State Licensure
- CPR and CPI Certification within 30 day of employment
- Prior experience in a psychiatric healthcare facility working with adolescent patients preferred.
Springstone is a leading provider of high quality behavioral health services in numerous markets throughout the United States. The name Springstone represents the possibilities of hope and renewal anchored by a solid and secure foundation. Springstone fulfills its mission of Changing People's Lives® by:
Engaging our employees through meaningful work that strengthens individuals, fami...