Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Carrollton Springs - PHP Therapist
Carrollton Springs is a 78-bed behavioral hospital located near Dallas in Carrollton, TX. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents, and their families. At Carrollton Springs we are dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®, 97% of our patients recommend treatment at Carrollton Springs.*
As a Therapist, you will be a member of the clinical services team at Carrollton Springs. Our team drives a “Clinical First” attitude to help fulfill our mission of “Changing People’s Lives®”. Our therapists utilize an evidence-based approach to meet the individual needs of our patients. Our model includes group, family, and individual therapy. As a therapist, you will work closely with all departments to provide an exceptional experience for each patient, their family and support systems. Our patient-centric approach delivers superior outcomes for inpatients and outpatients.
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
A Comprehensive Benefits package is offered to Full and Part time team members
- Responsible for providing psychotherapy and counseling therapies including group, individual and family therapy for patients suffering from psychiatric and substance abuse issues. Ensures accurate and timely patient documentation.
- Ensure accurate and timely patient documentation
- Master’s degree in social work or counseling or relevant state licensure required.
- State Licensure per state requirements
- CPR and CPI Certification within 30 days of employment
- Prior work with psychiatric and chemical dependency patients.
*Source: Mental Health Outcomes: Patient Satisfaction Survey 2016
Springstone is a leading provider of high quality behavioral health services in numerous markets throughout the United States. The name Springstone represents the possibilities of hope and renewal anchored by a solid and secure foundation. Springstone fulfills its mission of Changing People's Lives® by:
Engaging our employees through meaningful work that strengthens individuals, fami...