Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Licensed Professional Counselor #BD-416-03
Adelphi is seeking a qualified Licensed Professional Counselor who can provide mental health services at a facility in Queen Anne's, Maryland.
Job Quick Facts:
• Reference No.: BD-416-03
• Profession: Allied Health
• Specialty: Licensed Professional Counselor
• Location: Queen Anne's, Maryland
• Facility Type: TBD
• Job Type: Contract (one year)
• Coverage: Clinical
• Schedule: 5 hours/day (Monday-Friday)
• Compensation Rate: $55/hour
• Must be licensed from the State of Maryland as a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC).
• Must have a Master's or Doctorate degree in counseling or a related field.
• Conduct thirty-minute one-on-one consultations with parents during home visits as needed.
• Provide mental health development training to the staff quarterly
• Lead parent groups and provide parent group training to the staff at least once per quarter.
• Once each quarter, supervise each staff, individually, and provide suggestions or tools/resources available to staff to assist their clients.
• Quarterly, prepare and distribute mental health newsletters to parents.
• Prepare and distribute mental health bags to clients.
• Attend at least two (2) family engagement events.
Kennesaw, Georgia, United States
We staff physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners in locum tenens and permanent positions.