This job is archived
PrimeCare Medical, Inc. is currently looking for a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) to join our team as a Mental Health Clinician at the Charles County Detention Center in LaPlata, MD.
We will also consider the following licenses: LCPC, LMSW, LGPC, LMFT.
This is a full-time opportunity (i.e., 40 hours per week), Monday's - Friday's, during normal business hours.
This is a priority need for PrimeCare. As such, we are offering a $10,000.00 sign-on bonus, and an ideal candidate would be available quickly.
In this role the clinician is responsible for the clinical monitoring, coordinating and implementing of the mental health program in accordance with NCCHC standards and will serve as the mental health liaison between the medical unit and facility staff.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Salaries are negotiable and commensurate based on experience.
- Individual and/or family medical, dental, and vision benefits offered through Highmark.
- Flexible spending account offered.
- Company-paid life insurance provided, with additional elective options available.
- Elective Short-Term and Long-Term Disability coverage options available.
- Retirement benefits, 401k with discretionary company match.
- Generous PTO vacation plan provided, and more.
- Conduct clinical assessments based on referrals and self-referrals. Assessments include documentation of findings, including at a minimum a mental status examination and case conceptualization, diagnosis, and treatment plan. Makes referrals to psychiatry when appropriate.
- Risk assessments are to be conducted utilizing structured interviews and risk assessment tools. Inmates at risk for suicide and / or engaging in self-harm are managed utilizing existing protocols according to current policy and procedures.
- Serve as the PrimeCare Medical (PCM) mental health liaison for mental health services, outside the facility.
- Facilitates admission and placement of inmates/patients to forensic hospitals when necessary.
- Monitors all mental health services provided.
- Monitors clinical services to ensure that standards of care are in accordance with NCCHC and accepted psychiatric/ psychological standards.
- Is a member of the Quality Assurance Committee.
- Develops and conducts in-service education programs according to annual in-service calendar.
- Collects data and prepares monthly reports, which reflect performance.
- Must be licensed as a LCSW in the state the facility is located
(Note: We will also consider the following licenses: LCPC, LMSW, LGPC, LMFT.)
- Must hold a Master’s degree or greater in Social Work, Psychology, or related Human Service field; with a concentration in clinical course work, training and/or experience.
- Experience with dual-diagnosis and DSM-5 preferred
We’re committed to managing and reducing risk in correctional health care by providing cost-effective quality health care management, continuously improving the standards of care.
PrimeCare prides itself on our strong client relationships, effective and efficient management of health care services. These attributes continue to be the hallmark of our success. With new contracts established regularly; opportunities for growth, development and advancement are ample.
We utilize a proprietary EMR system customized to our practice, and specifically designed for correctional health care. Said technology is user-friendly, intuitive, and always available.
We are dedicated to your long-term success and foster this by providing individually catered training to every one of our clinicians. We promote work-life balance by teaching you how to document in real-time to ensure that your life outside of your career is focused on the things that truly matter.
To learn more about why PrimeCare Medical, Inc. is The Choice for Quality Correctional Health Care, please apply today to schedule a phone interview.
We look forward to speaking with you about the many benefits of a career in correction health care, and why you should seriously consider joining the PrimeCare Medical family!