Education for Mental Health Professional:
- High school and specialized training for licensing/certification(s)
Experience for Mental Health Professional:
- Three (3) years of experience providing treatment to adults with various mental health disabilities
- Experience providing case management services for a population; discharge planning experience with a persons served population; demonstrated ability in providing clinical mental health services to an adult population with serious mental illness or co-occurring disorders of serious mental illness and chemical dependency; and working with a diverse multi-disciplinary team and persons served population
- Knowledge of dual diagnosis treatment practices including non-pharmacological symptom management techniques.
- Experience with Crisis/Risk Management
- Advanced knowledge of assessment, diagnosis, treatment planning, discharge planning and excellent documentation skills.
Licenses/Certifications for Mental Health Professional:
- Current (and must maintain) LMFT or LCSW or Psychologist or LPC or LMHC license in state of practice
- Current (and must maintain) lifesaving BLS certification through AHA
Wellpath is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer