- Join a growing team of 12 behavioral health providers, 10 family physicians, 18 APPs, 15 dentists and 7 pharmacists.
- 3 Options Available: Office Based Therapist, School Based Therapist, and a Clinical Integrated Position (Working in the medical clinics alongside the family physicians)
- An Idaho license is needed for employment but is not required to apply for the position.
- Benefits Include: Competitive base salary plus production bonuses, signing bonus, relocation stipend, 4 weeks PTO, 9 ½ paid holidays, sick leave, CE stipend/time off, health/dental/vision insurance, 401K with matching and student loan repayment through the NHSC program.
Come see why everyone is moving to Idaho! Ranked #1 for states that people are moving to by United Van Lines.
- Great cost of living – Ranked #19 in the US and below the national average for housing.
- Enjoy the great outdoors! Access to kayaking, waterfalls, hiking trails, base jumping and more.
- Excellent public schools (7/10 by GreatSchools.com) with private and charter schools available – State College Campus (9000 Students)
- This city has everything you need for everyday living – Costco, Retail Mall, Revitalized Downtown with Local Restaurants and Shops, Starbucks, Home Depot, Dicks Sporting Goods, Albertsons and more.
- Regional Airport makes travel convenient. Also conveniently located only a 2-hour drive from Boise and a 3-hour drive to Salt Lake City, UT.
If you would like more information, call me, Michelle Baker, at your earliest convenience or email your CV with the best day and time for a brief conversation. Visit us at [Register to View]