Full-Time Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA) needed at a top mental health center!
- Exciting and challenging opportunities in inpatient and community based programs.
- This position will complete assessments, develop behavior support plans, analyze data, and write periodic reports for children and adults. Clients will be in need of interventions to manage behavior and/or advanced acceptable social and self-care skills.
- Reports to BCBA.
- Possess and maintain BCaBA designation through the national certification body.
- Experience working with persons with developmental disabilities preferred.
* Full-time employees are eligible for: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, and Long-term Disability
* Part-time (0.6 and above) and Full-time employees are eligible for: Life Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, and 403b
For more information, please submit your resume for review!