Seeking a Full-Time Permanent Board Certified Behavior Analyst!
Are you looking for a great opportunity in a clinic based ABA program working with a dedicated team of ABA therapists? This could be the opportunity for you! This facility is seeking a highly motivated, passionate individual who appreciates the exceptional dynamics of clinic based autism services. This person will provide clinical and education support to the staff, clients, and families.
- Conduct VB-MAPP assessments
- Develop behavior support plans
- Conduct FBA's
- Write intake reports, treatment plans, progress reports, and other requested updated
- Meet with Case Coordinators for clinical supervision to evaluate client programming and progress
- Oversee administrative tasks including ensuring compliance with insurance requirements for session notes, treatment plans, supervision, and treatment authorizations
- Possess a familiarity with Catalyst electronic data taking system.
The facility offers competitive salary and benefits package. Apply today!