Talent Acquistion Specialist
Beckett Springs is 96 behavioral health facility located near Cincinnati, OH. The facility offers inpatient and outpatient mental health, and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Beckett Springs we are dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®
A Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for assisting with clinical and non-clinical recruiting needs to support organizational growth. Drives the recruiting process for the entire full recruitment life-cycle. Talent Acquisition Specialists partner with the business development team, to gain knowledge and understanding of the competitive position of the organization and the external factors that impact top talent Also, oversees the recruiting and vetting process for new candidates by developing search and sourcing strategies to target and assess top talent. Partners with the Human Resources Director to assist with onboarding and new hire orientation.
- Build Successful candidate profiles, clarify required job skills and competencies and use the best sourcing strategies and techniques for each position.
- Responsible for attracting and finding the right candidates for each job, by using each sourcing technique effectively, such as job boards, job fairs, iCIMS ATS, TextRecruit, and ICIMS CRM. and establish rapport with potential candidates. Establish working partnership with facility business development team to understand market, services and programs.
- Interpret various assessments methods in order to make the most valid and reliable decisions about a candidate’s fit for the organization, team and job
- Present strengths and weakness of leading candidates, overcomes objections in the hiring process, sells the opportunity and negotiates final agreement
- Utilizes iCIMS ATS and CRM to manage Employee Referrals
- Drives the recruiting process in iCIMS from req creation, and all pre-hire functions, through candidate start date such as:
- Creating Reqs in iCIMS, and following the position control and req approval process
- Working candidates through the recruiting workflow steps, documenting candidate activity and maintain accurate candidate records, dispositioning candidates,
- Offer Letter Process
- Background Check process – drug screen, references, collection of background paperwork
- Onboarding – manages onboarding tasks, and follows up with candidate on any missing documents, or forms.
- Ensure all pre-hire tasks are completed and provide a warm handoff of the candidate to facility HR Director.
- Ensure day to day execution of recruiting processes to drive candidate and hiring leader satisfaction with Timely effective implementation of initiatives. Be knowledgeable of and ensure company procedures and processes are followed
- Leading and managing different levels of leadership by acting as a consultant by providing recommendations pertaining to recruiting/hiring decisions and challenges, be viewed as a business partner to hiring leaders, attend leadership meetings as needed. Seek feedback and schedule calls with business and hiring leaders
- Support facility retention efforts by leading hospital retention focus group. People Champion complete regular check-ins with new employees, mentor system, and regular touch points to ensure ongoing understanding of talent needs. Access flight risk employees with facility leaders and CEO, complete stay interviews with employees. Assist facility human resource director with annual employee engagement survey and action planning.
- Other HR Related Duties: Provides PTO coverage for facility Human Resource Director, assist with employee file audits and new employee orientation
- Project Work: Lead or assist in projects that help increase recruiting/hiring efficiencies and streamline processes. Lead Leadership Academy process with attendance from HR/Director Group
- Other Duties- As assigned.
Education: Associates Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field preferred
Experience: 3+ years of business development, human resources or recruiting experience, healthcare preferred
Additional Requirements: Available to work before or after business hours when needed, experience with HRIS and ATS systems preferred