Medical Search is looking for a Dynamic Licensed Therapist to work at a beautiful alcohol and drug addiction facility located in Jacksonville, FL.
*Must have experience working with professionals who struggle with addiction in an inpatient setting. Examples of specific professionals: Lawyers, CEOs, Physicians, Nurses.
*Must have been in and part of a specific program that catered to National Accounts or Professionals Groups
The facility is a Joint Commission accredited facility specializing in the treatment of chemical dependency, dual diagnoses, alcoholism, and associated mental disorders.
The Therapist would be responsible for counseling patients and/or families with alcohol and drug dependency. This position would work as a part of a multidisciplinary team of healthcare workers and performs individual and group counseling.
- Master's Degree in Counseling Psychology, Social Work, or related field
- Must be a Licensed Therapist
- At least 1-2 years experience in substance abuse counseling
- At least 1-2 years experience working with Lawyers, Physicians, Nurses, and other medical professionals
- Knowledgeable of community resources available for patients and families
- Demonstrates working knowledge of theories and techniques of counseling and psychopathology
- Sets appropriate professional boundaries
- Full time Monday-Friday Permanent Position
- Company will pay for relocation
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
We prescreen all patients for travel and symptoms prior to coming for treatment. We test all patients with speedy and accurate on-site testing. We are safe and remain COVID free. Staff and patients wear masks and are temperature screened every day.