Are you looking for a change? Would you like to make a positive impact in the community? New Season is looking for dedicated professionals passionate about the opioid and heroin epidemic.
My name is Saadya Rivera and I am with the Recruiting Team for New Season. New Season uses proven methods, the most innovative techniques and an approach that focuses on the patient’s whole well-being with patients with Opioid Use Disorder ("OUD"). Services are comprehensive and include: a range of counseling options, medication-assisted treatment, and medical exams. Each clinic team is devoted to rebuilding lives, positively impacting patients and the communities where we serve.
I currently have a great opportunity for a Substance Abuse Counselor with a LADC or CADC Certification at our Rockland Treatment Center in Rockland, ME. Our clinics must be remain open to help our patients.
Work Schedule: Monday- Friday 5:00 am-1:30 pm
- New Season operates a number of nationally recognized and accredited methadone treatment centers dedicated to helping individuals with prescription drug abuse and/or opiate addiction regain control of their lives.
- We take great pride in treating our patients with dignity and respect in each phase of their treatment experience
- Works with patients to complete all intakes, admissions, discharges, and transfer paperwork.
- Documents patient progress through counseling and interaction through groups.
- Completes patient psychosocial and an individualized treatment plan within the required time frame.
- Identifies any clinical/case management needs and works to address those needs.
- Performs individual, group, and family counseling as required.
- Performs at least 20 hours of direct one-on-one patient contact per week through individual or group counseling.
- Reports patient abuse, neglect and exploitation as required.
- Reports patient grievances as required.
- Educates patient in all aspects of treatment, corresponding health issues and steps to recovery.
- Obtains Urine Drug Screens and initial patient photo identification.
- Assists in monitoring all patient activities on center premises.
- Actively participates in community relations activities as directed and authorized.
- Ensures the reading and understanding of the Policy and Procedures Manual.
- Ensures compliance with 42 CFR Part 2 (Federal Confidentiality Regulations) and 45 CFR, Parts 160 & 164 (HIPAA)
- Is responsible for obtaining or maintaining proper licensure and/or certification according to specific state requirements.
- Actively participates in preparation for surveys and inspections conducted by CARF, the State, DEA, Board of Pharmacy and any other agency site visits as dictated by the state laws or regulations.
- Participates in all staff meetings
- Ensures compliance with local, State, Federal and Colonial Management Group, LP rules, regulations and policies.
- Always acts in the best interests of the program and company; honors, supports, and protects the proprietary data and rights of the company.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by clinic, region or corporate leadership.
- Experience in substance abuse field is not required, but preferred
- Qualified candidates will have a counseling Certification in a related field (State Specific)
- LADC or CADC active in Maine
- Bachelor's degree is preferred but not required
- Experience Required:
- Minimum of 500 hours of experience in substance abuse is preferred
- Skill and Ability:
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and be dependable and reliable
- Basic mathematics skills
- Competitive Pay
- 3 weeks of PTO
- Excellent Medical (EPO & PPO plans), Dental, and Vision Insurance
- FSA's and Teladoc services
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- 401k with up to 3% matching
- Leadership Development Academy
- Colonial Management Group, LP./New Season Is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State, and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran's status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws