Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Limestone Health - Therapist, Opiate Treatment Program
Therapist, Opiate Treatment Program
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus (Full-time)
Responsible for providing psychotherapy and counseling therapies including group, individual and family therapy for patients suffering opiate addiction and other substance abuse issues. Responsible for the understanding of methadone maintenance therapy. Ensures accurate and timely patient documentation.
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff.
- Healthy staffing levels.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Career growth.
- Competitive compensation.
- A Comprehensive Benefit package is offered to Full and Part time team member.
- Master’s degree in social work or counseling or relevant state licensure required, LCAC preferred.
- Alternatively a CADAC II is acceptable.
- May be required to work flexible hours and overtime.
- CPR and CPI Certification within 30 day of employment.
- Prior experience providing services to individuals with chemical dependency patients.
Springstone is a leading provider of high quality behavioral health services in numerous markets throughout the United States. The name Springstone represents the possibilities of hope and renewal anchored by a solid and secure foundation. Springstone fulfills its mission of Changing People's Lives® by:
Engaging our employees through meaningful work that strengthens individuals, fami...