This job is archived
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Ask Us Why 96% Of Our Patients Recommend Us To Others Who Need Care
Ask Us Why Our Employee Engagement Survey Scores Are So High
Springstone is a leading provider of high quality behavioral health care services in numerous markets throughout the United States. Springstone fulfills its mission of Changing People's Lives by building and operating innovative behavioral health care hospitals and outpatient locations that feature attractive design, nurturing environments, quality programming, and a patient-centric approach that delivers superior outcomes.
We are seeking compassionate people who want to join us in providing high quality care to patients suffering from mental illness and addiction. Our employees are highly engaged and perform meaningful work everyday. Interested? Search our current openings listed below.
Position: Therapist, Opiate Treatment Program - Bloomington Location: Bloomington, IN Job Id: 2740 # of Openings: 1
Therapist, Opiate Treatment Program
Responsible for providing psychotherapy and counseling therapies including group, individual and family therapy for patients suffering opiate addiction and other substance abuse issues. Responsible for the understanding of methadone maintenance therapy. Ensures accurate and timely patient documentation.
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
A Comprehensive Benefit package is offered to Full and Part time team member
- Education: Master's degree in social work or counseling or relevant state licensure required. LCAC preferred
- License: Current unencumbered clinical license per state of practice guidelines.
- May be required to work flexible hours and overtime.
- CPR and CPI Certification within 30 day of employment
- Prior experience providing services to individuals with chemical dependency patients.