Our client in Jacksonville, Florida provides drug and alcohol related counseling and mental health support.
They are seeking full-time Licensed or Master's Level Clinical or Substance Abuse Therapists with a background substance abuse and mental health counseling.
Duties & Responsibilities for the Clinical Therapist include:
- The Therapist will counsel patients and their families with alcohol and drug dependency.
- Serve as a resource to about addiction, intervention skills, psycho-social problems and community resources
- This position will perform some counseling, crisis intervention
- Working with all female patient population
- Master's Degree in Counseling Psychology, Social Work, or related field. CAP and/or license strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 3-5 years in substance abuse
- Knowledgeable of community resources available for patients and families.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of theories and techniques of counseling and psychopathology
- Must be comfortable in Inpatient Setting
Salary & Benefits
- Salary starting at $50,000/year based on experience and license level
- Additional compensation for working weekends or evenings
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Plan
- Company benefits including medical, life, disability, dental and vision insurance
- 1-Weekend Therapist- Friday through Sunday or Saturday through Monday, 7:30am-8:30pm.