Matrix Providers is potentially hiring a Chiropractor to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our Military Service Members and their families at the Naval Health Clinic in Quantico, VA.
- Employment Status: Full Time
- Compensation: This is a salaried position, paid bi-weekly.
- Schedule: 8.5-9hr shifts, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 5:00am and 6:00pm.
- Benefits: Matrix Providers is proud to offer a competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage. We also offer accrued paid time off (PTO), paid holidays as outlined in the handbook, and a 401(k) plan.
- Education: Doctor of Chiropractic; Graduate from a college or university accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education.
- Experience: As required to meet clinical competency requirements specified in the Service- specific credentialing instructions. Possess minimum of 2 years of full-time experience as a chiropractor, licensed independent practitioner, within the last 3 years in which the Chiropractor has consistently administered both diagnostic and treatment services.
- Basic Life Support: Required
- Licensure/Registration: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a doctor of chiropractic
- Perform a full range of clinical diagnoses and chiropractic treatments for commonly occurring neuro-musculoskeletal conditions, including subluxation complex.
- Conduct a patent history and chiropractic physical examination as clinically indicated.
- Use the modalities of heat, cold, light, electricity, sound, and exercises in the patient treatment area.
- Provide patient instructions and recommendations in all matters pertaining to hygiene, nutrition, exercise, lifestyle changes, and ergonomic factors in the activities of daily living.
- Planned and conducted lectures and training programs on chiropractic-related subjects for staff, students, and patients.
- Order orthotics, lifts, collars, and lumbar-sacral supports.
- Place active duty patients on limited duty status (profile) according to MTF policy.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please see [Register to View] To learn more about our Benefits Packages, please see [Register to View]
Matrix Providers endeavors to make [Register to View] accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please get in touch with our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-[Register to View] , TTY LINE, [Register to View] . This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.