Level II trauma centers north of Sacramento is seeking an Invasive Cardiovascular Tech to join their team!
This well-established nonprofit hospital houses comprehensive medical services that include cardiac surgery and heart care, neurosurgery, orthopedics, total joint replacement, cancer care, maternity care, women's services and bariatrics as well as a neonatal intensive care unit. The Invasive Cardiovascular Tech will be working within the Cardiac Catherization lab will be contributing services to directly assists the physician with all Cardiac Catheterization procedures, prioritizes patient needs, coordinates patient care, and collaborates with other members of the patient care team to provide care in accordance with the medical plan of care. Candidate will also be part of an ON CALL TEAM with other Technologist and nurses to provide coverage for STEMI and other emergency and urgent cath lab procedures.
Ideal candidate would :
- have previous experience as an Invasive Cardiovascular Technologist.
- be ARRT - CI certified or CCI registered.
- hold a Certificate of Radiologic Technology issued by the Department of Health Services, State of California (CRT)
- Current Fluoroscopy permit and CPR recognition
- IABP Certification within six months of employment
To be considered for this position or other alike, send you resume or call today.