Are you ready to explore new places while building your resume? At AB Staffing, we specialize in placing Travel Nurses in facilities throughout the United States. Our travel assignments range from three (3) months to one year, and can be added onto another assignment or area, giving you the opportunity to broaden your horizons and choose a different adventure. One of our dedicated and experienced staffing specialists is ready to match your medical expertise and goals with exciting and rewarding opportunities.
We are looking for a professional, experienced Cath Lab in Las Cruces, NM that is able to work quickly and efficiently while providing excellent patient care. The RN takes primary responsibility for the patients’ care and works collaboratively with other members of the patient care team. Staff works together to provide care that meets and exceeds the expectations of patients while also providing a satisfying experience to patients and their families.When you work with AB Staffing, you enjoy TOP $$$ as well as the following perks:
- Dedicated and experienced staffing specialists here to serve you
- Professional housing assistance to simplify your journey
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance plans available
- 401(k) and Flex Spending available
- Paid vacation time upon eligibility
- Credentialing assistance before, during and after you work with us
- Untaxed per diems and travel stipend for our providers on the road
- Referral bonuses
- WEEKLY Direct Deposit
Since 2002, AB Staffing Solutions, LLC, has placed Nursing, Allied Health, Advanced Practice and Locum Tenens Professionals at facilities across the country! With every successful placement, our providers improve patient care while exceeding the needs of our valued clients!
AB Staffing Solutions, LLC is an EOE, including disability/vets.