Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Premier health system in Upstate New York is in immediate need for a Cath Lab/Interventional Radiology Lead Tech! This is a full-time position offering excellent benefits, a negotiable relocation/sign-on package and competitive salary range. Ideal applicant will be RT(R) + have a New York Radiology license in hand + be RCIS registered. Our client is located within a quick drive of multiple larger communities to include Syracuse and Albany and about 4 hours from New York City. In our 39 years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf, and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision maker, hence skipping the long online application process. If interested, please submit a resume to [Register to View]
and call [Register to View]
. Please reference JOB-2596824.
- ARRT(R) + NY Radiology license are required + RCIS
- Injection registered + ACLS
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Relocation + sign on is negotiable
- Specialized training in hemodynamic monitoring required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...