Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Cath Lab Tech needed in South Dakota
Medical Center in South Dakota, on the eastern side of the state, is seeking a Cath Lab to come and join their team. This is a full time position in a smaller facility with 1 Cath Lab. Current staff mainly consists of RN's who have been trained into the tech roles. Current schedule is 4-5 days per week working 7a-3:30p, with 1-2 days of call per week. Ideal candidate will have 2 years of experience minimum but will consider a sharp new grad. RCIS or ARRT are acceptable. In our 39 years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf, and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision maker, hence skipping the long online application process. If interested, please submit a resume to [Register to View]
and call [Register to View]
. Please reference JOB-2517478.
- ARRT of RCIS
- Sharp new grads okay, ideal candidate will have 2 years of experience
- Negotiable relocation
- Phillips xray and Xper monitoring system, Volcano IVUS and FFR, CSI Atherectomy (cont'd)
- ... Arrow Balloon pump and Abiomed Impella
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...