Cath Lab Technologist
MedPro Healthcare Staffing
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Cath Lab Technologist for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients.
- Current License in good standing
- Appropriate specialty certifications/credentials
- Two years of Cath Lab experience preferred, ideally in a critical care setting.
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000
The primary responsibility of the Cath Lab Tech is to provide assistance with patient care in the cardiac catheterization lab (CCL) through the provision of technical assistance to the cardiac catheterization team.
- Provides direct, safe, competent and quality patient care in the Interventional Cardiology department.
- Assists in the performance of various invasive cardiac or peripheral vascular diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
- Sustains a high level of patient care by communication with the patients, families, and physicians and co-works to address the physical, general and psychosocial needs of the patient.
- Functions under the direction and immediate supervision of the cardiologist/radiologist performing the procedure.
- Assists cardiologist during procedures by operating ancillary equipment, anticipating and obtaining catheters, wires and other necessary inventory and medications as ordered.
- Assure compliance with federal, state, and local technical and professional regulations and accepted practiced guidelines.
- Delivers quality, cost-effective patient care in a professional manner.
- Works effectively to maintain an environment of excellence, which is patient-focused, providing timely, compassionate, quality patient care.
- Promotes and maintains a safe work environment for both staff and customers, incorporating national patient safety initiatives.
- Prepare and update patient records accurately and legibly.
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Cath Lab Technologist, EKG Tech, Electrocardiograph [Register to View]
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service