This job is archived
(Archived) Certified Anethesia Technician -
Certified Anethesia Technician -
CareerStaff Unlimited is seeking a Anethesia Technician for full-time, 13 week contract opportunity in Everett, WA that requires at least 2 years of experience.
- Hourly: $28.00
- Weekly: $1,008.00
CareerStaff Unlimited prioritizes our clinicians first and will work with you to build the healthcare career you deserve!
** NO LOCALS ACCEPTED: PROFESSIONALS MUST RESIDE OVER 50 MILES OF FACILITY TO QUALIFY **
ABOUT THE POSITION & REQUIREMENTS:
- Shift: 8H Days
- At least 2 years’ experience w/ 2yr in specialty required.
- Must have WA license at the time of submission.
- Must have AHA-BLS.
- EPIC experience preferred.
- Proof of COVID vaccination due at the time of submission. No exemptions/declinations accepted
BENEFITS FOR A SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST SLP:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Continuing Education & 401(K)
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Mentoring Programs
- Guaranteed Hours (based on opportunity)
- Flexible Schedules
- Once hired in our system you can work whenever you want with our 30 local offices nationwide!
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC (“CareerStaff”) is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network of 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff’s services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
- Job City: Everett
- Shift: 7A-7P
- Setting: VMS Home Health
- Order ID: 620174