Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Maxim Healthcare Services is currently seeking an Audiologist to provide services in support of Veteran Affairs.
2 days a week
Services are being provided for Medical Disability Examinations under the Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA) Medical Disability Examinations (MDE) program. Exams are commonly referred to as Compensation and Pension examinations (C&P) to Veterans seeking benefits for service-connected health issues. Clinical findings from the examinations are delivered to the Government to facilitate timely disability award determinations. No previous experience with these programs is required.
• Hearing Loss and Tinnitus evaluations (Audiology C&P Exam)
• 30 minutes minimum required per appointment
• The Contractor shall perform puretone audiometric and speech recognition test with word list in a sound proof Audio booth; Audio booth and equipment must be properly calibrated to maintain ANSI standards
• Complete report package must be delivered within 2 calendar days from the date of the consultative exam
• May include Audiogram, Stenger, Tympanometry & Reflex, Ear Wax Removal, Puretone Hearing Test (Air), Diagnostic Testing, Medical Opinions
Current state license as an Audiologist.
Graduate or four year degree program accredited by the American Speech and Hearing Association, and holds or is eligible for a certificate of clinical competence granted by the American Speech and Hearing Association preferred.
Current CPR card.
For further information and/or to apply to this opportunity, please contact a Recruiter at [Register to View]
or email your resume to [Register to View]
Columbia, Maryland, United States
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Heal...