(Reference Code: JAW1414)
Clinical Audiologist needed in Kentucky!
This is a full-time, permanent position.
This position is located just 1 hour north of Nashville, Tennessee! With a low cost of living in an area that offers a variety of activities to partake in, this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Audiologist looking for a new role!
- The candidate in this role will work within the Department of Otolaryngology (ENT Specialists) identifying and treating patients with hearing problems and balance disorders.
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits
- Job Stability
- Relocation Assistance and/or Sign-On Bonus
- Willing to obtain a Kentucky License
- The American Board of Audiology certification.
- 3-5 years experience in the field of Audiology
- Excellent bedside manner; compassion and patience with patient care
- Strong and confident hearing aid sales ability
- Ability to communicate well with patients
- Critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Detailed personality with excellent documentation skills
- Diverse hearing and balance testing
For more information on this position please send an updated resume to [Register to View] or Apply Now!
For details on any of our other job opportunities feel free to schedule a quick 15-minute call through my calendar below: