At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S. every day.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to you.
We’re currently seeking an Audiologist to join our amazing team.
This position is part of the VBA MDE (Veterans Benefits Administration Medical Disabilities Examinations) program.
Details of the Audiologist opening:
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Salary Range: $500/day
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 26 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: PRN / 1-2 weeks per month
Daily Range of Responsibilities of the Audiologist:
- Conduct one-time, non-treatment exams related to a Veteran's disability claim for Audiology.
- Exams are a comprehensive audio exam for assessing hearing loss or tinnitus.
- Common testing includes Pure Tone Air and Bone, tympanometry, acoustic reflex testing and speech recognition.
- All equipment necessary to perform duties will be available on-site with custom soundproof booths.
- All applicants must be fully vaccinated per the CDC and State guidelines.
Qualifications for the Audiologist:
- Master or Doctorate degree from a program accredited by CAA or ACAE.
- Audiologist with licensure in good standing for State of practice.
- Preferred experience assessing Veterans.
Submit your resume to us today for consideration of the Audiologist opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.