Matrix Providers - Serving our Veteran Community!
Matrix Providers is hiring an Audiologist to join our team of talented medical professionals to conduct a one-time, non-treatment Veteran Disability Exam in McAllen, TX.
- Employment Status: W2 Employee, Full-Time
- Compensation: This is a salaried position, paid bi-weekly
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8am-4pm
- Benefits: Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- In addition:
- Ability to complete paperwork remotely on occasion
- Low patient load
- No weekends
- No on-call
Requirements: The Audiologist must have and meet the following.
- Hold an active and unrestricted Audiologist license in any state.
- Possess a master's or doctorate from a program accredited by CAA, ACAE, or ASHA certification.
- Must be able to commute to the McAllen, TX facility
- Review pertinent medical history documentation and provide one-time, non-treatment audiology compensation and pension exams for Veterans.
- The audiologist will capture responses during the exam through a web-based examination form(s); all documentation will be completed electronically. Completed exams are sent to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs for disability award determinations.
- Perform a Comprehensive audio exam to assess hearing loss or tinnitus.
- Standard testing includes Pure Tone Air and Bone, tympanometry, acoustic reflex, testing, and speech recognition.
- All equipment necessary to perform duties will be available on location with custom soundproof booths.
Matrix Providers is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please see [Register to View] To learn more about our Benefits Packages, please see [Register to View]
Matrix Providers endeavors to make [Register to View] accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please get in touch with our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-[Register to View] , TTY LINE, [Register to View] . This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.