MedPro Healthcare Staffing
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Echo Technician for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients.
- Successful completion of an accredited training course in cardiac technology.
- Successful completion of an accredited training course in cardiac ultrasound.
- Interpretation skills to facilitate a comprehensive examination and an accurate preliminary interpretation.
- Successful completion of a cardiac echocardiography technology program (graduate of cardiac echocardiography technology program).
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000
- Under the direction of the supervising physicians in the Non-Invasive Cardiology Lab, prepares patient for examination, performs all 2-dimensional echoes, M-mode and Doppler studies.
- Prepare preliminary interpretation of those studies.
- Prepare and maintain records patient to echo studies.
- Assist supervising physicians with the training of residents, fellows, faculty and other physicians.
- Knowledge of multiple echocardiography platforms and technology.
- Ability to read, interprets, apply, and or follow physicians orders, policies, procedures, or written and verbal instructions.
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call [Register to View] for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Technician, Echo, Cardiology, Cardiac, Technology, [Register to View]
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service