DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Ask Us Why 96% Of Our Patients Recommend Us To Others Who Need Care
Ask Us Why Our Employee Engagement Survey Scores Are So High
Springstone is a leading provider of high quality behavioral health care services in numerous markets throughout the United States. Springstone fulfills its mission of Changing People's Lives by building and operating innovative behavioral health care hospitals and outpatient locations that feature attractive design, nurturing environments, quality programming, and a patient-centric approach that delivers superior outcomes.
We are seeking compassionate people who want to join us in providing high quality care to patients suffering from mental illness and addiction. Our employees are highly engaged and perform meaningful work everyday. Interested? Search our current openings listed below.
Position: Springstone - Central Business Office Supervisor Location: Louisville, KY Job Id: 3599 # of Openings: 1
This position is responsible to take the lead and supervise the day to day operations involving third party/ patient collections follow-up and payment/adjustment batching & posting. This is a full time position that will provide leadership in the daily operations necessary for a successful Centralized Business Office specializing in behavioral healthcare servicing multiple facilities.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Associates degree preferred.
Working knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid guidelines and Institutional (UB04) Billing Requirements, at least three to five years of computerized medical billing experience, with a minimum of one year experience in behavioral healthcare and three to five years of supervision/management experience in healthcare setting.
Additional Requirements: May be required to work flexible hours and overtime.
- Accurately performs billing and collections for multiple facilities for all payors.
- Provides professional and technical support to staff. Responds to requests from insurance carriers, family members and patients regarding account balance issues.
- Act as administrator for payor website/log in access.
- Ensures accurate capturing and posting of financial activity and maintains accounts receivable at amounts appropriate for payor and acuity mix for all facilities.
- Actively works with the Utilization departments in all facilities to ensure pre-certifications, certifications, and appeals are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Assigns tasks to staff through billing software as needed.
- Develops, implements, monitors and evaluates quality assurance activities, ensuring compliance with standards, laws, regulations and procedures. Recommends new and /or revised policies and procedures as needed.
- Reviews and approves all adjustments and refunds for all facilities.
- Attends and prepares for weekly AR Calls.
- Assists with A/R Month End close process.
- Participates in hiring, supervision and evaluation of assigned staff.
- Accurately perform billing and collections for multiple facilities for all payors
We offer competitive pay and benefits along with the ability to earn incentive pay quarterly for exceeding collections goals (incentive plan requirements apply) Parking is paid for by the company in an attached garage, no outside walkign required.