This job is archived
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Ask Us Why 96% Of Our Patients Recommend Us To Others Who Need Care
Ask Us Why Our Employee Engagement Survey Scores Are So High
Springstone is a leading provider of high quality behavioral health care services in numerous markets throughout the United States. Springstone fulfills its mission of Changing People's Lives by building and operating innovative behavioral health care hospitals and outpatient locations that feature attractive design, nurturing environments, quality programming, and a patient-centric approach that delivers superior outcomes.
We are seeking compassionate people who want to join us in providing high quality care to patients suffering from mental illness and addiction. Our employees are highly engaged and perform meaningful work everyday. Interested? Search our current openings listed below.
Position: Columbus Springs Dublin - Business Office Manager Location: Dublin, OH Job Id: 3463 # of Openings: 1
Business Office Manager
Full-time Position Now Available
Columbus Springs Dublin is a 72-bed behavioral hospital located in Dublin, Ohio. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Columbus Springs Dublin we are dedicated to Changing People's Lives, 97% of our patients recommend treatment at Columbus Springs Dublin.*
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
A Comprehensive Benefit package is offered to Full and Part time team members
- Ensure accurate records of financial transactions for the facility
- Accurate and timely verification of insurance benefits.
- Actively works with the Utilization department to ensure pre-certifications, certifications, and appeals are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensures accurate capturing and posting of financial activity and maintains accounts receivable at amounts appropriate for payer and acuity mix
- Assists the Financial Counselor to ensure payments are received by clients.
- Associates Degree or Higher in business administration, accounting, or combination of education and relevant work experience.
- License: Valid driver's license
- May be required to work flexible hours and overtime.
- Previous experience in accounts receivable at psychiatric healthcare facility and previous supervisory experience preferred.
*Source: Mental Health Outcomes: Patient Satisfaction Survey 2016