This job is archived
ESSENTIAL DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- NEW PROVIDER CREDENTIALING/RECRUITING LIAISON
- ASSIST WITH UPKEEP OF PROVIDER CREDENTIALING FILE FOLDERS
- INVENTORY AND STORE TERMED PROVIDERS FILE FOLDERS AND CREATE TERMED PROVIDERS’ ELECTRONIC PDF FILES
- DISTRIBUTE INCOMING DEPARTMENT FAXES
- PICKUP AND DISTRIBUTE INCOMING DEPARTMENT MAIL
- MAINTAIN CURRENT PROFESSIONAL LICENSES
- LIABILITY INSURANCE UPDATES
- ASSIST AND SUPPORT WITH THE ORGANIZATION’S PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY POLICY RENEWALS
- COORDINATE AND ASSIST WITH OBTAINING PROVIDER CEU’S WHEN NEEDED
- WEEKLY DEPARTMENT REPORTS
- PAYER CONTRACT ORGANIZATION AND MAINTENANCE
- Maintains strict confidentiality of provider information.
- Acts as support to Credentialing Specialists and Director.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Associate degree preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of medical professional HR on-boarding, credentialing process, and/or managed care contracting activities.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and manage multiple priorities.
- Detail oriented with desire for producing work with 100% accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including, letters, memos and emails.
- Ability to research and analyze data.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with providers, management, staff, and contacts outside the organization.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access) and internet resources.
- Two years of relevant credentialing, HR, or managed care support experience.