Beckett Springs is a 96-bed behavioral hospital located in West Chester, Ohio. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Beckett Springs we are dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®.
The Beckett Springs Team is devoted to providing innovative and exceptional care in a safe and therapeutic environment. Above all, we truly value that both the patients and our staff are treated with dignity and respect, always going that extra mile to ensure a positive environment. So, do you have what it takes to become part of a team dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®?
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- Unit Clerk facilitates the flow of organizational information and provides a positive responsive environment for patients and visitors.
- Unit Clerk prepares and compiles records in the nursing unit.
- Unit Clerk records patient information, prepares medical charts for new patients, maintains medical charts on existing patients, and prepares medical charts for the Medical Records departments on discharged patients.
- Unit Clerk copies information from nurse’s record onto the medical record, such as patient’s vitals.
- Unit Clerk prepares notice of discharge to inform the business office.
- Unit Clerk requisitions supplies designated by nursing staff, compile census information, makes copies, filing, answers telephone and provides information or relays messages to patients and staff, overhead pages and operates the doors.
- Unit Clerk directs visitors and oversees visitations.
- Unit Clerk directs patients to their scheduled activity, answers questions and otherwise assists in the direct care of the patients.
- Unit Clerk audits charts, records data, creates reports, and tracks deficiencies.
- High school degree or equivalent preferred.
- CPR certification and Crisis Prevention Training (CPI) within 30 days of employment and prior to any patient contact
- Previous experience on an inpatient unit preferred.
- Previous clerical experience required.