- Coordinates organizational preparation and survey process for reviews/surveys/audits
- Facilitates establishment and completion of the organization’s corrective action plans
- Educates staff and physicians regarding the Performance Improvement program, processes, teams and findings.
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing, Quality Management, or Healthcare Administration
- Masters degree in healthcare, nursing, quality or business. Advanced training in Quality.
- Current license in State of Texas
- 3+ years of clinical nursing experience
- 5+ years experience in strategic planning, performance improvement in an organization to include implementing quality initiatives.